Top New Homes for Sale in the Quad Cities
With over $72 million in real estate sales in 2020 alone, it should certainly come as no surprise that #1 QC realtor Rich Bassford and his elite group of knowledgeable, hard-working, and dedicated professionals at The Bassford Team proudly boasts one of the best selections of homes for sale in the Quad Cities.
Here at The Bassford Team, we offer an exciting variety of single-family homes, condos & townhouses, new constructions, and residential lots & land. Today we’ve taken the time to select the top five hottest new homes to hit the market this week in the Quad Cities.
- 522 Roberts Ln., Sherrard, IL 61281 - 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, 1,366 Sq. Ft. Built in 1981, this breathtaking 1 ½ story home is located within the Fyre Lake subdivision and features lakefront views, cathedral ceilings, a finished walkout basement, partially covered wrap-around deck and patio area, and a wood-burning fireplace. $199,900
- 2507 45th St., Rock Island, IL 61201 - 3 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, 2,517 Sq. Ft. Built in 1962, this beautiful ranch-style home is located within the Joseph D. Bollinger subdivision and features a fenced yard with a hot tub and patio area, brick gas fireplace, eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar, custom hardwood floors, and a detached two-car garage. $255,000
- 5502 20th Avenue Ct., Moline, IL 61265 - 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths + 1 (½) Bath, 2,714 Sq. Ft. Built in 1993, this incredible two-story home is located within the Homestead subdivision and features stainless steel kitchen appliances and quartz countertops, gas fireplace, cathedral ceilings, an attached two-car garage, and a built-in backyard basketball court. $309,900
- 1725 Madison St., Davenport, IA 52804 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath + 1 (½) Bath, 912 Sq. Ft. Built in 1930, this cozy bungalow-style home is located within the Sturdevant subdivision and features a fenced yard, screened-in porch, wood trim, central air conditioning, formal dining room, and a detached two-car garage. $107,000
- 119 E. 4th St., Coal Valley, IL 61240 - 5 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 2,002 Sq. Ft. Built in 1959, this amazing split foyer-style home is located within the Highway Acres subdivision and features brand new flooring, paint, doors, and appliances, a fully finished basement, deck, shed, eat-in kitchen, and an attached one-car garage. $229,900
Contact Us Today!
As a locally-owned and operated business in the Quad Cities, The Bassford Team has worked diligently to provide exceptional real estate services to our wonderful clients in Bettendorf, Davenport, Moline, Rock Island, and each and every one of our smaller cozier communities in the area since 2018. If you have any questions about our QC homes for sale, please submit a contact form on our website. For additional information and assistance, please contact our office directly at (309) 292-3681 to schedule an appointment.