The Weekends Are Perfect for Buying Quad City Houses
Rich Bassford and the expert real estate professionals with The Bassford Team are ready to get this weekend started with a hot new selection of single-family homes, condos & townhouses, residential lots & land, multi-family properties, and luxury listings in the Quad Cities.
The weather in the Quad Cities has made its usual chilly September shift, so if you’re heading out and about this weekend to an open house, be sure to bundle up. However, if you’d rather browse the latest Quad City listings from the comfort of your own cozy couch, then you’ve come to the right place.
Today at The Bassford Team, we’re highlighting a few of our favorite homes to hit the QC market this Friday morning.
- 2123 Mississippi Blvd., Bettendorf, IA 52722 - 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths + 1 (½) Bath, 2,915 Sq. Ft. This charming 1½-story single-family home features a fenced-in backyard, stainless steel appliances & new kitchen countertops, new paint & carpeting, a partially-finished basement, and a detached one-car garage. $269,900
- 329 W. Center St., Joy, IL 61260 - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,079 Sq. Ft. This lovely 1½-story single-family home features a three-season porch, an eat-in kitchen, main-level laundry connections, new carpet & vinyl flooring, a storm cellar, an outbuilding, and a detached two-car garage. $58,000
- 6403 Kelling St., Davenport, IA 52806 - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,322 Sq. Ft. This incredible split-foyer single-family home features high-efficiency heating & air conditioning systems, an eat-in kitchen with a breakfast bar, a finished basement, a recently-remodeled deck, a fenced backyard, and an attached one-car garage. $199,900
- 2837 9th Ave., Rock Island, IL 61201 - 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,200 Sq. Ft. This wonderful ranch-style single-family home features an enclosed front porch, a gas fireplace, hardwood floors, new kitchen countertops, a walk-up attic, a fenced yard with a large deck and a fire pit, and a detached two-car garage. $129,900
- 4462 N. Paddington Circle, Bettendorf, IA 52722 - 4 Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths + 1 (½) Bath, 4,579 Sq. Ft. This breathtaking ranch-style single-family home features a fountain along the front driveway, vaulted ceilings, an electric fireplace, an eat-in kitchen with a breakfast bar and a built-in wine fridge, a finished basement, a huge backyard with a deck and a pond, and two heated garages. $1,125,000 (Open House: Sunday, September 10, 2023, 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
Make An Appointment Today!
For additional information about our incredible selection of Quad City homes for sale, please contact a member of The Bassford Team today at (309) 292-3681.