The Bassford Team Has The Best QC Homes for Sale
It’s probably a little too late to buy a Quad City house for hosting an epic Halloween party, however, The Bassford Team is here to make sure you can celebrate next year’s spooky season from the comforts of your brand new QC home.
Here at The Bassford Team, we understand the privileges and perks that come along with becoming a Quad City homeowner. You’re free to renovate and decorate your living space however you see fit and no longer will you be at the mercy of a less-than-reliable landlord when you need minor or major repairs around the house. And although you’ll probably be on the hook for snow removal and basic yard maintenance unlike an apartment complex for example, it’s a small price to pay for your peace of mind, residential stability, and eventual retirement plans.
Are you searching for a single-family home, townhouse, or luxury listing in the Quad Cities? If so, then you’ve come to the right place. With over 3,000 houses sold throughout the greater QC area, The Bassford Team will work tirelessly to find you the home of your dreams. Today we’re featuring our latest selection of Quad City homes to hit the local real estate market for the last full week of October.
- 210 Melodie Ln., Colona, IL 61241 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath + 1 (½) Bath, 1,644 Sq. Ft. $190,000
- 220 S. White St., Macomb, IL 61455 - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 672 Sq. Ft. $53,500
- 204 Lake View Ct., Colona, IL 61241 - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,568 Sq. Ft. $269,900
- 605 Main St., Keithsburg, IL 61442 - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,908 Sq. Ft. $139,500
- 2526 18th Avenue A, Moline, IL 61265 - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,032 Sq. Ft. $99,900
- 2707 Harmony Dr., Bettendorf, IA 52722 - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths + 1 (½) Bath, 1,613 Sq. Ft. $265,000
Call The Bassford Team Today!
Would you like additional information about buying or selling a house in the Quad Cities? If so, please fill out a quick & easy contact form located on our website or call a member of The Bassford Team today at (309) 292-3681 to schedule an appointment.