Relocating to Rock Island with Rich Bassford!
If you’re ready to sell your home in the Quad Cities, but aren’t quite sure about where you’d like to live next, then consider a fresh new start in the city of Rock Island!
Home to a variety of delicious restaurants and brewpubs, mom-and-pop shops and boutiques, and beautiful riverside parks and recreational areas, Rock Island, Illinois is quickly becoming one of the best places to live in the Quad Cities.
Here at The Bassford Team, we’ve known about the bountiful benefits of living in Rock Island for quite some time, which is exactly why we’ve been in the business of buying and selling affordable, family-friendly homes in the area for over a decade. Today we’re taking some time to highlight a few of the newest homes to hit the market in Rock Island, Illinois.
- 34 Wildwood Dr., Rock Island, IL 61201 - 4 Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths + 1 (½) Bath, 6,435 Sq. Ft. This breathtaking 1½ story single-family home features a formal dining room, two fireplaces, cathedral ceilings, grand staircase, large eat-in kitchen, finished walk-out basement, wrap-around deck, patio, and an attached heated three-car garage. $379,900
- 3523 11th St., Rock Island, IL 61201 - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 790 Sq. Ft. This charming ranch-style single-family home features an eat-in kitchen with a pantry, microwave, refrigerator, stove, full-size basement, laundry area, spacious yard, and off-street parking. $68,900
- 1524 24½ St., Rock Island, IL 61201 - 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,340 Sq. Ft. This beautiful two-story single-family home features updated plumbing & electrical, updated bathroom fixtures, updated drywall & paint, newer flooring & furnace, large front porch, spacious backyard, and a detached one-car garage. $149,900
- 1014 24th Ave., Rock Island, IL 61201 - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,072 Sq. Ft. This cozy ranch-style single-family home features an eat-in kitchen, screened patio, rec room, partially finished basement, porch, semi-fenced backyard, and a detached one-car garage. $54,900
- 3903 12th St., Rock Island, IL 61201 - 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths + 2 (½) Baths, 3,147 Sq. Ft. This incredible two-story single-family home features hardwood floors, a formal dining room, gas fireplace, French doors, new roof on the house & garage, 2 acres of land, and a detached two-car garage. $450,000
Call The Bassford Team Today!
If you are interested in any of the homes listed above or have picked out another property to purchase in the Quad Cities, please contact The Bassford Team today at (309) 292-3681 to schedule an appointment with one of our expert real estate professionals.
Post a Comment