Ready to Move to Rock Island? Call Rich Bassford with RE/MAX Concepts
As the red-hot real estate market in Rock Island continues to exceed all expectations from local realtors, Rich Bassford and his expert group of knowledgeable, friendly, and experienced professionals at The Bassford Team have been diligently working day and night to provide potential home-buyers with everything they need to succeed in purchasing the home of their dreams.
Here at The Bassford Team, we have an exceptional selection of luxury listings, residential lots & land, condos, townhouses, and brand new constructions available in the city of Rock Island. Showcased below are just a handful of our favorite featured properties for the end of September.
- 3436 22nd Street, Rock Island, IL 61201 - 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,703 Sq. Ft. Built in 1960, this charming tri-level single-family home is located in the Watch Hill neighborhood and features a covered front porch, formal dining room, finished basement, rec room, fenced yard, patio, and an attached two-car garage. $150,000
- 3231 37th Avenue, Rock Island, IL 61201 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,200 Sq. Ft. Built in 1958, this wonderful ranch-style single-family home is located in the Christenson subdivision and features a new roof, new carpet, new paint, informal dining room, breakfast bar, roomy closets, large backyard, and a detached one-car garage. $144,900
- 1826 24th Street, Rock Island, IL 61201 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,560 Sq. Ft. Built in 1921, this beautiful two-story single-family home is located in the Redecker subdivision and features a large covered porch, hardwood floors, granite kitchen countertops, decorative fireplace, fenced yard, and a detached two-car garage. Open House: Sunday, October 3, 2021 from 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. $124,900
- 1025 12th Avenue, Rock Island, IL 61201 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath + 1 (½) Bath, 1,008 Sq. Ft. Built in 1914, this 1½ story single-family home is located in the Douglas Park neighborhood and features a screened-in porch, wooden kitchen cabinetry, central air conditioning, dishwasher, back deck, fenced yard, and a detached two-car garage. $75,000
- 2812 47th Avenue, Rock Island, IL 61201 - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,140 Sq. Ft. Built in 1927, this amazing ranch-style single-family home is located on a double lot in the Edgewater Place neighborhood and features a wood-burning fireplace, stainless steel kitchen appliances, custom flooring, built-in cabinets, updated lighting, and a spacious backyard with a deck and private boat dock. $143,000
Call Us Today!
If you would like additional information regarding our incredible inventory of Rock Island homes for sale, simply submit a quick contact form on our website or call The Bassford Team directly at (309) 292-3681 to schedule an appointment.