QC Homes for Sale This Memorial Day Weekend
Here at The Bassford Team, we’d like to take a moment to acknowledge and honor the men and women of the United States military who made the ultimate sacrifice so we could enjoy the comforts of freedom that we sometimes take for granted. After we respectively and solemnly salute our fallen soldiers this Memorial Day weekend, let’s fire up those grills, flip some burgers, and set our sights on the future.
The Quad Cities real estate market has been sizzling hot this spring, and if the trend continues in this direction - which we suspect it will - summer will be prime time for potential buyers & sellers in the QC area. At The Bassford Team, we have an incredible selection of single-family homes, luxury listings, condos, and brand new residential properties that are move-in ready and waiting for you, including:
- 6531 Eagle Ridge Rd., Bettendorf, IA 52722 - 5 Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths + 1 (½) Bath, 3,604 Sq. Ft. Built in 1999, this two-story show-stopper is located in the Highland Green subdivision on 0.50 acres of land and features a breathtaking outdoor deck/patio entertainment area, two fireplaces, an attached three-car garage, finished walk-out basement, and top-of-the-line kitchen appliances. $1,100,000
- 3536 W. 30th St., Davenport, IA 52804 - 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,008 Sq. Ft. Built in 1976, this fantastic ranch-style single-family home is located in the Heatherton Heights subdivision on 0.15 acres of land and features stainless steel kitchen appliances, vaulted ceilings, finished basement with rec room, and a wooden deck with a spacious backyard. $149,900
- 1725 Madison St., Davenport, IA 52804 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath + 1 (½) Bath, 912 Sq. Ft. Built in 1930, this beautiful bungalow-style home is located in the Sturdevant subdivision on 0.11 acres of land and features a fenced yard, screened-in porch, wood trim and cabinetry, formal dining room, and a detached two-car garage. $107,000
- 201 S. 12th St., LeClaire, IA 52753 - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,176 Sq. Ft. Built in 1967, this spacious ranch-style single-family home is located on 0.38 acres of land and features a walk-out basement, large wooden deck area, breakfast bar, workshop area, and an attached garage. $164,900
- 625 Scott St., Davenport, IA 52803 - 5 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths + 1 (½) Bath, 3,373 Sq. Ft. Built in 1900, this sensational multi-level home is located on 0.18 acres of land and features a wood-burning fireplace, custom crafted tin ceilings, granite countertops, vaulted ceilings, and a steam room with heated tile floors. $419,900
Contact The Bassford Team Today!
Since 2018, the knowledgeable professionals at The Bassford Team have been providing exceptional real estate services to the wonderful citizens in the Quad Cities and surrounding communities. If you would like to schedule an appointment with #1 Quad City realtor Rich Bassford, please submit a contact form on our website or call our office directly at (309) 292-3681 for more information.