Presidents Day Homes for Sale in the Quad Cities
It may be Presidents Day, but it’s business as usual here at The Bassford Team, so be sure to schedule a showing for our latest selection of open houses, single-family homes, luxury listings, and residential lots that are perfect for building the home of your dreams in the Quad Cities!
The Quad City kiddos are enjoying an extra day off from school today and some local businesses will be closed in observance of Presidents Day, so if you have a few minutes to spare this morning, then The Bassford Team would like to invite you to check out our newest inventory of homes for sale throughout the Quad Cities.
- 740 Park Ave., Panorama Park, IA 52722 - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,428 Sq. Ft. This charming ranch-style single-family home features a wood-burning fireplace, vinyl flooring, stainless steel appliances, a three-season porch, a fenced backyard with a deck and an above-ground swimming pool, and an attached two-car garage. $249,900
- 1130 Marquette St., Davenport, IA 52804 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,462 Sq. Ft. This lovely 1½ story single-family home features new carpeting & new vinyl plank flooring, new interior & exterior paint, new kitchen cabinetry & counters, a spacious backyard, and off-street parking. $99,900
- 1100 162nd Ave., Milan, IL 61264 - 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 2,263 Sq. Ft. This incredible ranch-style single-family home features a gas fireplace, an eat-in kitchen, a main-level laundry room, a finished walk-out basement, a new roof, a large deck with a huge backyard, a pole barn, and several recent updates to the home’s primary systems. $235,000
- 829 7th Ave., Fulton, IL 61252 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,270 Sq. Ft. This wonderful 1½ story single-family home features new plumbing, a new roof, mission-style woodwork, a new furnace & water heater, a formal dining room, a large backyard with a storage shed, and off-street parking. $75,000
- 1607 Elm St., Davenport, IA 52803 - 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 952 Sq. Ft. This cozy bungalow-style single-family home features a screened-in front porch, hardwood floors, an eat-in kitchen, a formal dining room, a fenced-in backyard with a patio, and a detached two-car garage. $145,000
Schedule a Tour Today!
It’s a beautiful day to buy a Quad City house! If you would like additional information about our selection of QC homes for sale, please contact a top-notch member of The Bassford Team today at (309) 292-3681.