Pair Up with The Bassford Team to Find the QC Property of Your Dreams
If you have outgrown your current home in the Quad Cities and are in desperate need of an extra bedroom, bathroom, or backyard for your ever-expanding family, then look no further than The Bassford Team. On the opposite side of the fence, if you’re suffering from a bit of empty-nest syndrome and would perhaps like to downsize to something a bit more manageable and suited to the next chapter in your life, we’d be happy to help you with that as well.
Here at The Bassford Team, we have an exceptional selection of single-family homes, luxury listings, condos & townhouses, residential lots & land, and brand new constructions throughout the greater Quad Cities. Today we’re setting aside some time to showcase a few of our latest and greatest houses for sale in the Quad Cities for the second week of October.
- 4502 N. Linwood Ave., Davenport, IA 52806 - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths + 1 (½) Bath, 1,584 Sq. Ft. Built in 1977, this amazing two-story single-family home features a wood-burning fireplace, formal dining room, built-in bar, large basement, sliding glass doors, spacious backyard with deck, and an attached two-car garage. $200,000
- 3344 W. Columbia Ave., Davenport, IA 52804 - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,483 Sq. Ft. Built in 1972, this incredible split-foyer single-family home has been fully remodeled and features an eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, new cabinets & countertops, large rec room, laundry area, big fenced backyard with a deck, and a detached two-car garage. $174,900
- 2317 44th St., Rock Island, IL 61201 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath + 2 (½) Baths, 1,286 Sq. Ft. Built in 1953, this cozy 1½ story single-family home features custom laminate flooring, updated light fixtures, new paint, newer air conditioning and furnace units, wood-burning fireplace, partially finished basement, deck, backyard with a shed, and an extended driveway with a detached one-car garage. $119,500
- 1724 31st Street Pl., Moline, IL 61265 - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,926 Sq. Ft. Built in 1955, this beautiful ranch-style single-family home features an in-ground pool, hot tub, tiki bar, three-season porch, stainless steel kitchen appliances, quartz countertops, hardwood floors, wood-burning fireplace, built-in bar, and an attached one-car garage. $275,000
- 802 E. Main St., Aledo, IL 61231 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath + 1 (½) Bath, 1,588 Sq. Ft. Built in 1920, this unique 1½ story single-family home features original woodwork and trim, updated siding, windows, doors, gutters, and roof, a large backyard with built-in firepit, main level laundry room, and a detached oversized two-car garage. $119,900
Contact Rich Bassford Today!
For additional information regarding any of the aforementioned QC homes for sale, or to schedule an appointment with one of our top-notch real estate professionals here at The Bassford Team, please contact us today at (309) 292-3681.