New Year’s Eve Homes for Sale in the QC Area
New Year’s Eve is tomorrow night, so after you’ve toasted your champagne flutes and shared your midnight smooches, take the rest of the weekend to rest and recuperate then contact The Bassford Team bright and early Monday morning to speak with an associate about our latest selection of homes for sale in the Quad Cities.
Just because the end of the year is here, doesn’t mean you have to stop searching for the perfect home for your family. In fact, January is shaping up to be one of the busiest months for potential homebuyers in the Quad Cities and smaller surrounding communities. From residential lots & land to luxury listings and everything in between, you can count on The Bassford Team to fulfill all of your real estate needs. Listed below are a few of our favorite new properties to hit the local market for the last week of 2021.
- 1029 W. 14th St., Davenport, IA 52804 - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,079 Sq. Ft. This incredible ranch-style single-family home features hardwood floors, an eat-in kitchen, a screened-in porch, new furnace, newer siding & roof, walk-out basement, patio, and a detached one-car garage. $79,900
- 908 6th St., Colona, IL 61241 - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 685 Sq. Ft. This cozy ranch-style single-family home features an informal dining room, an electric fireplace, cathedral ceilings, vinyl flooring, porch, shed, spacious backyard, and off-street parking. $96,900
- 3800 10th Avenue Court, Moline, IL 61265 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 936 Sq. Ft. This beautiful ranch-style single-family home features vinyl floors, new kitchen cabinets & countertops, an informal dining room, fenced yard, patio, and a detached two-car garage. $114,900
- 4027 24th St., Rock Island, IL 61201 - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,458 Sq. Ft. This amazing tri-level single-family home features a breakfast bar, built-in bookshelves, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, rec room, finished basement, and an attached four-car garage. $145,000
- 15507 34th Ave., East Moline, IL 61244 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 940 Sq. Ft. This lovely ranch-style single-family home features a spacious front porch, eat-in kitchen, vinyl flooring, updated light fixtures, large backyard, utility shed, and a detached two-car garage. $119,900
Call Rich Bassford Today!
If you would like additional information about any of the available properties mentioned above, please submit your request through our website or call an associate with The Bassford Team directly at (309) 292-3681 to schedule an appointment.