Moving to the Midwest? Call the QC’s Best at The Bassford Team
Other than our mild, four-season climate and the mighty Mississippi River, one of the best things about living in the Quad Cities is the sheer amount of incredible home-buying options available in the area. After all, where else in the Midwest can you move that provides properties in both multiple metropolitan cities as well as several smaller, cozier communities?
Here at The Bassford Team, our sensational selection of single-family homes, luxury listings, condos, townhouses, and brand new constructions are a cut above any other real estate company in the region. Today we’ve selected just a few samples of the hottest new homes to hit the Quad City market during the second week of September.
- 2116 3rd Street B, East Moline, IL 61244 - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths + 1 (½) Bath, 1,825 Sq. Ft. Built in 1963, this spectacular split-foyer single-family home is located in the Hilltop subdivision and features stainless steel kitchen appliances, formal dining room, hardwood floors, walk-out basement, rec room, large backyard deck, and an attached two-car garage. $164,900
- 14010 W. 140th Avenue, Taylor Ridge, IL 61284 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 960 Sq. Ft. Constructed in 1974, this beautiful ranch-style single-family home is located in the Eckhardt Mercury Lane subdivision and features an eat-in kitchen, new roof, new paint, new central air conditioning installation, spacious backyard, and an attached one-car garage. $115,000
- 2207 18th Street C, Moline, IL 61265 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,335 Sq. Ft. Built in 1911, this amazing two-story single-family home is located in the Park Ridge subdivision and features an enclosed front porch, formal dining room, hardwood flooring, updated light fixtures, stainless steel appliances, large fenced backyard, and a detached two-car garage. $104,900
- 1826 24th Street, Rock Island, IL 61201 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,560 Sq. Ft. Crafted in 1921, this incredible two-story single-family home is located in the Redecker subdivision and features a covered front porch, decorative fireplace, hardwood floors, granite countertops, large deck, big fenced backyard with designated barbecue area, and a detached two-car garage. $124,900
- 1703 1st Street, Coal Valley, IL 61240 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,085 Sq. Ft. Built in 1971, this cozy ranch-style single-family home is located on a corner lot and features an eat-in kitchen, informal dining room, large backyard with a spacious deck and shed, fire pit, TMI home warranty, radon mitigation, and an attached one-car garage. $134,900
Call Rich Bassford Today!
For over twenty years, #1 QC realtor Rich Bassford has been dedicated to providing the citizens of the Quad Cities with exceptional professional real estate services. For additional information about our selection of properties for sale throughout the greater QC area or to schedule a showing, please submit a contact form on our website or call our office directly at (309) 292-3681 to speak with a team member.