Moving to Rock Island? Call Rich Bassford!
The month of January is typically one of the busiest months for realtors here in Rock Island. Since a lot of people choose to stay at home rather than venturing out to open houses during the frigid winter, many potential homebuyers will spend that extra time being stuck indoors searching for the perfect property so that they have all of their ducks in a row when the weather warms up and it’s time to make the move into their new home.
We were spoiled with sunny days and unseasonably warm temperatures deep into December, however, that reliable and relentless Midwest winter weather had reared its ugly head here within the past couple of weeks, so now is the perfect time to grab a blanket and your tablet and take a look at our latest selection of homes for sale in the Rock Island area.
- 612 44th Street, Rock Island, IL 61201 - 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths + 1 (½) Bath, 2,097 Sq. Ft. Located near Augustana College, this beautiful two-story single-family home features a new roof & water heater, an above-ground swimming pool, hardwood floors, a fenced yard, and a detached two-car garage. $98,000
- 811 17th Avenue, Rock Island, IL 61201 - 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, 598 Sq. Ft. Located near Douglas Park, this cozy ranch-style single-family home features a spacious front porch, newer roof (2018), all appliances included, shed, and off-street parking for two vehicles. $46,000
- 4027 24th Street, Rock Island, IL 61201 - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,458 Sq. Ft. Located near Black Hawk Forest, this incredible split-foyer single-family home features an informal dining room, dishwasher, built-in bar, finished basement, fenced backyard, and 2 attached two-car garages. $145,000
- 3218 14th Street, Rock Island, IL 61201 - 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,584 Sq. Ft. Located near Rock Island High School, this amazing two-story single-family home features a formal dining room, gas fireplace, breakfast nook, four-season room, enclosed deck, built-in cabinetry, and an attached two-car garage. $194,900
- 1844 41st Street Rock Island, IL 61201 - 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 645 Sq. Ft. Located near Alleman Catholic High School, this charming ranch-style single-family home features hardwood floors, a sunroom, waterproofed basement, new paint, and a large backyard deck. $79,999
Call The Bassford Team Today!
If you would like to schedule a showing for any one of our single-family homes featured above, please submit your request through our website or contact an associate with The Bassford Team directly at (309) 292-3681.