Moving to Moline? Call The Bassford Team
Entering the local Quad City real estate market with the intent to buy a new home can sometimes be a challenging and overwhelming process if you don’t have the right people by your side. Thankfully you won’t have to worry about such things, as #1 QC realtor Rich Bassford and his top-notch group of real estate professionals at The Bassford Team are here to help.
Here at The Bassford Team, we understand how frustrating it must be to sift through what seems to be an endless amount of unsuitable or less-than-desirable listings in order to find the home of your dreams, which is exactly why we’re taking a little bit of time to highlight our top 5 homes for sale in Moline that will certainly bring a big smile to any buyer’s face. A one stop shop, if you like.
- 7105 36th Street Court, Moline, IL 61265 - 3 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, 1,837 Sq. Ft. Built in 2004, this marvelous attached condo is located in the Greenwood Pointe subdivision and features a gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings, stainless steel kitchen appliances, heated flooring, and an attached two-car garage. $349,900
- 736 14th Street, Moline, IL 61265 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,721 Sq. Ft. Built in 1900, this historic 1 ½ story home is located in the Oakley subdivision and features a wood-burning fireplace, hardwood flooring and woodwork, eat-in kitchen, backyard with deck, covered porch, and off-street parking. $79,900
- 1323 3rd Street A, Moline, IL 61265 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,434 Sq. Ft. Built in 1892, this cute 1 ½ story home is located in the Oak Hill Park subdivision and features an eat-in kitchen, fenced backyard, wood-burning fireplace, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, and updated cabinetry. $89,900
- 1944 11th Avenue B, Moline, IL 61265 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,335 Sq. Ft. Built in 1890, this adorable 1 ½ story home is located in the Acme subdivision and features a breakfast bar, covered patio, full basement with laundry area, mud room, unique ceilings, and an attached garage. $79,000
- 4710 20th Avenue, Moline, IL 61265 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath + 1 (½) Bath, 1,344 Sq. Ft. Built in 1967, this amazing tri-level home is located in the Highland Heights subdivision and features a beautiful backyard with a newly-constructed deck and hot tub, modern light fixtures and ceiling fans, hardwood floors, finished walk-out basement, and an attached two-car garage. $204,900
Contact Us Today
For additional information about our exceptional selection of single-family homes, cozy condos & townhouses, or luxury listings in Moline or surrounding communities, please contact The Bassford Team today at (309) 292-3681 to schedule an appointment.