Make Your Way to Moline with The Bassford Team!
Choosing between the different major metropolitan areas in the Quad Cities can be a daunting decision to make. Each place has its own set of strengths and weaknesses, depending on how you look at the picture. However, if you’ve already decided to move to Moline but are unsure about the next steps to take, consider contacting expert real estate agents at The Bassford Team!
For over two decades, Rich Bassford and his top-notch team of real estate professionals have been dedicated to helping potential homebuyers pick out their perfect property. Today we’re featuring the latest new listings to hit the local Moline real estate market for the last week of November.
- 1109 12th Ave., Moline, IL 61265 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,195 Sq. Ft. This lovely 1½ story single-family home features a three-season porch, eat-in kitchen, walk-in closets, original woodwork, fenced backyard, and a detached one-car garage. $79,900
- 3519 37th St., Moline, IL 61265 - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,040 Sq. Ft. This beautiful ranch-style single-family home features blonde laminate flooring, an updated kitchen, open living room floor plan, oversized rec room, waterproofed & finished basement, and a detached two-car garage. $159,900
- 940 17th St., Moline, IL 61265 - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 718 Sq. Ft. This cozy ranch-style attached condo features an informal dining room, private balcony with sliding glass doors, spacious kitchen, on-site laundry facilities with additional storage units, and an attached one-car garage. $69,900
- 1835 24th Ave., Moline, IL 61265 - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 906 Sq. Ft. This incredible 1½ story single-family home features a covered front porch, eat-in kitchen, informal dining room, new carpet, large fenced backyard, central A/C, and a detached one-car garage with extra guest parking. $82,500
- 507 30th Ave., Moline, IL 61265 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath + 1 (½) Bath, 1,137 Sq. Ft. This amazing two-story single-family home features new interior paint, new vinyl flooring, new carpet, new lighting, an updated eat-in kitchen, fenced backyard with a patio, and an attached two-car garage. $179,900
Call The Bassford Team Today!
If you have any questions regarding any of the properties mentioned in this article or would like to schedule a viewing, please feel free to submit your request on our website. For additional information about buying a home in Moline, please call The Bassford Team today at (309) 292-3681 to speak with an associate.