Make the Transition from Renter to Buyer with The Bassford Team
According to a recently published article by the Washington Post, the price of rent across the United States has been rising at an alarming rate over the past twelve months, with renters now facing an 11.3% increase in their monthly payout.
Here at The Bassford Team, we frequently discuss the major benefits of buying a house versus funneling your hard-earned money into a property that you will probably never own. And with seeing these double-digit price hikes that will certainly break anyone’s bank account, we can all come to a general consensus that there has never been a better time for potential homebuyers to seek out a quality real estate agent in the Quad Cities.
Today at The Bassford Team, we’re taking the time to highlight a few of our latest and greatest homes for sale around the Quad Cities. From residential lots & land to luxury listings and everything in between, you can rely on the expertise of The Bassford Team to find you the home of your dreams.
- 1320 32nd Avenue Court, East Moline, IL 61244 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath + 1 (½) Bath, 1,656 Sq. Ft. This beautiful ranch-style single-family home features a large kitchen, informal dining room, finished basement with a rec room, fenced-in backyard with a patio, and an attached one-car garage. $145,000
- 18480 Illinois Route 78, Annawan, IL 61234 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,902 Sq. Ft. This incredible two-story single-family home features a three-season porch, main level laundry room, breakfast bar, formal dining room, large backyard with a deck, outbuilding with 20 storage units, and a detached two-car garage. $425,000
- 940 17th Street, Moline, IL 61265 - 1 Bedroom, 1 Full Bath, 582 Sq. Ft. This cozy single-family attached condo features an open kitchen, common area laundry room, large living room, back deck with views of the surrounding wilderness, and an attached one-car garage. $51,000
- 3523 11th Street, Rock Island, IL 61201 - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 790 Sq. Ft. This charming ranch-style single-family home features an eat-in kitchen with a pantry, stove, microwave, refrigerator, a full-sized basement, spacious backyard, and off-street parking. $68,900
- 1621 W. 7th Street, Davenport, IA 52802 - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 997 Sq. Ft. This lovely 1½ story single-family home features new carpeting, a new air conditioning system, newer windows, custom kitchen backsplash, spacious backyard, and a detached two-car garage. $63,500
Contact Us Today!
If you would like additional information about any of the properties mentioned above or have questions regarding another listing on our website, please contact a member of The Bassford Team today at (309) 292-3681 to schedule an appointment.