Make the Move to Moline with The Bassford Team
As the heart, soul, and home of Rich Bassford’s very first RE/MAX office, Moline, Illinois undoubtedly holds a sentimental and special place in the hearts of the professionals at The Bassford Team. After forming his elite group of associates in 2018, The Bassford Team has gone on to achieve record-breaking sales as well as dominating the local real estate market as the #1 team of realtors in the Quad City area.
Here at The Bassford Team, we offer the latest and greatest selection of properties to hit the local real estate market in the Quad Cities, including a wonderful variety of single-family homes, ready-to-build lots & land, condos/townhouses, and luxury listings. Today we’re taking a bit of time to feature a new set of homes for sale in Moline, Illinois, including:
- 1909 46th St., Moline, IL 61265 - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath + 1 (½) Bath, 1,080 Sq. Ft. Built in 1954, this beautiful ranch-style home features a laundry and workshop area, eat-in kitchen, large backyard, and an oversized detached two-car garage. $140,000
- 907 16th St., Moline, IL 61265 - 4 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,419 Sq. Ft. Built in 1900, this amazing two-story home features brand new kitchen cabinets and stainless steel appliances, decorative fireplace, updated woodwork, tile, and lighting installations, formal dining room, and a fenced yard. $139,900
- 4710 20th Ave., Moline, IL 61265 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath + 1 (½) Bath, 1,344 Sq. Ft. Built in 1967, this unique tri-level home features a large backyard with hot tub and deck entertainment area, hardwood floors, breakfast bar, fully finished family room, and an attached two-car garage. $209,900
- 3215 69th Ave., Moline, IL 61265 - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,014 Sq. Ft. Built in 1965, this cute split-level home features granite kitchen countertops and updated cabinetry, a fenced yard with patio area, mud room, and an attached one-car garage. $134,900
- 708 22nd Street A Moline, IL 61265 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 2,060 Sq. Ft. Built in 1900, this two-story hidden gem features a wood-burning fireplace, formal living and dining rooms, spacious kitchen, and a detached two-car garage. $64,900
Contact Us Today
For over twenty years, Rich Bassford has been dedicated to providing exceptional real estate services to his clients throughout the Quad Cities and surrounding communities. For additional information, assistance, and answers to questions about our homes for sale in Moline and the rest of the QC area, please contact The Bassford Team today at (309) 292-3681 to schedule an appointment.