Make the Move to Moline by Calling The Bassford Team
As one of the largest metropolitan areas on the Illinois-side of the Quad Cities, the city of Moline is home to a number of delicious restaurants and locally-owned breweries, mom & pop shops, iconic industrial complexes, as well as a marvelous amount of single-family houses, condos & townhouses, and luxury listings that are simply perfect for anyone looking for a new place to call home.
It has already been a busy home-buying season for the real estate professionals here at The Bassford Team. With almost fifty properties available exclusively to our clients through our state-of-the-art database and hundreds more on the local MLS, you can rest assured that our top-notch team will find you the home of your dreams. Featured below is just a small sampling of our latest listings in Moline, Illinois.
- 4231 7th Ave., Moline, IL 61265 - 3 Bedrooms 3 Full Baths + 1 (½) Bath, 2,567 Sq. Ft. This beautiful two-story single-family home is located near Riverside Park and features a gas fireplace, quartz kitchen countertops, stainless steel appliances, finished basement with a wet bar, large backyard, and an attached two-car garage. $362,000
- 2033 14th St., Moline, IL 61265 - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,964 Sq. Ft. This amazing two-story single-family home is located near John Deere Middle School and features a formal dining room, newer roof & siding, newer water heater & furnace, hardwood floors, deck, fenced-in backyard, and a detached two-car garage. $155,000
- 940 17th St., Moline, IL 61265 - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 718 Sq. Ft. This lovely ranch-style attached condo is located near Kiwanis Park and features central heating & air conditioning, an informal dining room, tile flooring in the kitchen, sliding glass doors, deck, and a one-car garage. $69,900
- 2434 4th St., Moline, IL 61265 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,050 Sq. Ft. This incredible 1½ story single-family home is located near Stephens Park and features an informal dining room, hardwood flooring, breakfast bar, cathedral ceilings, spacious backyard with a deck, shed, and off-street parking. $102,500
- 935 40th Street Ct., Moline, IL 61265 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,144 Sq. Ft. This charming ranch-style single-family home is located near Riverside Park and features a four-season porch, refrigerator, stove, an informal dining room, cozy backyard with a chicken coop, and a detached one-car garage. $95,500
Call Rich Bassford Today!
If you would like to schedule a viewing for any of the wonderful properties mentioned above, please submit a quick & easy contact form on our website or contact The Bassford Team directly at (309) 292-3681 to make an appointment.