Make the Exciting Move to Illinois with The Bassford Team!
Here at The Bassford Team, we proudly provide a wide variety of professional real estate services to Rock Island, Moline, and several of the surrounding smaller communities that make up the Illinois-side of the Quad Cities.
From construction-ready residential lots & land to luxury listings that are simply oozing with opulence and every other type of home in between, The Bassford Team will not rest until we find you the Illinois home of your dreams. A single-family house in Silvis? We’ve got it. A premium piece of property in Port Byron? Consider that covered as well.
Today at The Bassford Team, we’re taking the time to showcase a few of the newest homes to hit the local market throughout the greater QC area in Illinois.
- 113 N. Ward St., Geneseo, IL 61254 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, + 2 (½) Baths, 1,220 Sq Ft. This amazing 1½ story single-family home features an eat-in kitchen, wood flooring, a three-season porch, newer paint & cabinetry, newer electrical panel & plumbing systems, a fenced-in backyard, and a detached two-car garage. $144,000
- 13409 W. 311th St., Illinois City, IL 61259 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 2,015 Sq Ft. This fabulous two-story farmhouse is located on 20 acres of land and features hardwood flooring, an updated kitchen with a walk-in pantry, main level laundry room, mudroom, an indoor 60 x 180 horse-riding and training arena with ten stalls, and a detached garage capable of holding three vehicles. $375,000
- 2525 32nd Ave., Rock Island, IL 61201 - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, + 1 (½) Bath, 1,412 Sq Ft. This charming ranch-style single-family home features new light fixtures & ceiling fans, new vinyl flooring & carpeting, new paint, partially-finished basement, spacious backyard, and an attached one-car garage. $139,900
- 22 Skona Lake, Alpha, IL 61413 - 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, 3,353 Sq. Ft. This beautiful ranch-style single-family home features two fireplaces, an eat-in kitchen with a cooktop range, a sunroom, a walk-out basement, a large backyard with local lake access, and an attached two-car garage. $299,900
- 718 Dewey Ave., Kewanee, IL 61443 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 2,015 Sq Ft. This incredible two-story single-family home features a formal dining room, custom flooring, updated light fixtures, a huge backyard with a large deck/entertainment area, a basketball hoop, and a heated oversized two-car garage. $90,000
Call The Bassford Team Today!
If you have any questions about buying or selling a house in the Quad Cities, please fill out a quick & easy contact form located on our website or call our office directly at (309) 292-3681 to schedule an appointment.