Interesting New Illinois Homes for Sale from The Bassford Team
Born and raised in the Midwest, the city of Moline has always held a special place in the heart of Rich Bassford. It was his deep-seated roots, diligence, hard work, and dedication to his community that quickly put him on the fast track to monumental success here in the Quad Cities. Since 2014, Rich and the outstanding real estate professionals with The Bassford Team have continuously dominated the local market as the #1 group of realtors in the greater QC area.
Keeping up with our theme of celebrating Moline, we’d like to shine a spotlight on our fresh new set of homes for sale in Moline and Rock Island, as well as the smaller surrounding communities on the Illinois-side of the Quad Cities, including:
- 1915 4th St., Moline, IL 61265 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath + 1 (½) Bath, 1,097 Sq. Ft. Built in 1948, this cute 1½ story single-family home features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, hardwood floors, an eat-in kitchen, patio, fenced-in backyard, and an oversized, heated garage. $139,900
- 8120 W. 8th St., Rock Island, IL 61201 - 4 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 932 Sq. Ft. Built in 1972, this lovely ranch-style single-family home features a fenced yard, deck, eat-in kitchen, finished basement, rec room, laundry area with extra storage, Ring doorbell system, two-month-old roof, and a detached two-car garage. $119,900
- 1227 33rd Avenue Circle, Silvis, IL 61282 - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,376 Sq. Ft. Built in 2006, this beautiful townhouse features vaulted ceilings, walk-out deck and patio area, modern kitchen appliances with custom glass backsplash, and an attached two-car garage. $169,900
- 2112 32nd St., Rock Island, IL 61201 - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,424 Sq. Ft. Built in 1924, this incredible 1½ story single-family home features a fenced-in backyard with a two-tier wooden deck, cathedral ceilings, eat-in kitchen, gas fireplace, enclosed front porch, skylights, and a detached two-car garage. $169,900
- 701 Adams St., Keithsburg, IL 61442 - 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,792 Sq. Ft. Built in 1995, this amazing ranch-style single-family home features an above-ground swimming pool, three-season porch, designated hot tub room, huge backyard, deck, updated kitchen appliances, and an attached two-car garage. $229,900
Call The Bassford Team Today!
If you have any questions about our selection of single-family homes, condos, townhouses, residential land & lots, or luxury listings throughout the Quad Cities, please feel free to contact The Bassford Team at (309) 292-3681 to schedule an appointment.
Post a Comment