Find the Best Quad City Home with The Bassford Team
Are you feeling refreshed & recharged this morning, because we sure are! Grab a hot cup of coffee and get a proper jumpstart to your week by checking out the latest selection of Quad City homes for sale from The Bassford Team.
Whether you’re enjoying an extra day off from work for the extended holiday weekend or you returned to your desk at 8 a.m. sharp, The Bassford Team is back in action and ready to showcase our hot new homes for sale around the Quad Cities!
- 614 Conor Ct., Blue Grass, IA 52726 - 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths + 1 (½) Bath, 2,196 Sq. Ft. Located in the heart of the city, this breathtaking two-story single-family home features two gas fireplaces, an eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, new flooring, a formal dining room, a deck with a large backyard, and two garages. $325,900
- 2412 N. 2nd St., Clinton, IA 52732 - 5 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 2,344 Sq. Ft. Located near the Lyons District, this charming two-story single-family home features a fenced yard, hardwood floors, a spacious eat-in kitchen, main level laundry connections, and a detached two-car garage. $86,900
- 607 3rd St., Sherrard, IL 61281 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,502 Sq. Ft. Located near the local elementary school, this wonderful ranch-style single-family home features a brand new deck with sliding glass doors, a wood-burning fireplace, an eat-in kitchen with a walk-in pantry, new interior paint, new exterior siding, a spacious backyard with a utility shed, and an attached one-car garage. $174,900
- 1003 16th St., Rock Island, IL 61201 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,568 Sq. Ft. Located near Longview Park, this beautiful two-story single-family home features French doors, hardwood floors, a laundry chute, a three-season porch, an eat-in kitchen, a fenced backyard, and a detached one-car garage. $115,000
- 204 Lake View Ct., Colona, IL 61241 - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,568 Sq. Ft. Located near Rustic Acres Lake, this incredible ranch-style single-family home features an open floor plan with bay windows, an informal dining room, main level laundry hook-ups, a partially-finished basement, a big backyard with a deck, and an attached two-car garage. $269,900
Serving the Greater QC Area
Ready to buy a home in the Quad Cities? Would you rather have more information about selling a QC house? For additional details about buying and selling properties in the Quad Cities, please contact a member of The Bassford Team today at (309) 292-3681 to schedule an appointment.