Cozy Communities Around the Quad Cities for Potential Homebuyers
Everywhere we look nowadays, you can expect to see something in the news about the ongoing fight against the coronavirus pandemic. And while we’re certainly not going to harp on the subject, we can’t deny the effects that COVID-19 has had on the real estate market and industry itself. Since the summer of last year, potential homebuyers from all over the United States have been trending in the direction of small town living, with many people wanting to escape the large overcrowded cities by moving their families to those cozy suburban communities, including some of our terrific towns around the Quad Cities.
One of the many benefits of selecting a smaller Quad City community to live in is that basically no matter which town you pick, you are literally only a matter of minutes away from the hustle and bustle of “big city” life in Bettendorf, Davenport, Moline, or Rock Island. However, if you find yourself in the situation of actually missing those mega metropolitan areas, Chicago, Illinois and Des Moines, Iowa are just a couple of hours to the east and west, respectively. A welcomed option for a nice little day trip or weekend vacation getaway, in our opinion. Today at The Bassford Team, we’ve compiled a short list of featured cities in our area that are simply perfect for that slower paced life that you’ve been dreaming of.
- Blue Grass, IA - located within Muscatine and Scott Counties, with a population of 1,568 residents.
- Coal Valley, IL - located within Henry and Rock Island Counties, with a population of 3,714 residents.
- Eldridge, IA - located within Scott County, with a population of 6,529 residents.
- Port Byron, IL - located within Rock Island County, with a population of 2,101 residents.
- Silvis, IL - located within Rock Island County, with a population of 7,497 residents.
- Walcott, IA - located within Muscatine and Scott Counties, with a population of 1,672 residents.
Contact The Bassford Team Today
Born and raised in Illinois, Rich Bassford knows QC real estate like the back of his hand. His decades of experience combined with his professional knowledge and passion has allowed him to become one of the top selling real estate agents in the entire Midwest. For additional information regarding our homes for sale in the Quad Cities, please visit our website and submit a contact form, or call The Bassford Team directly at 309-292-3681 to schedule an appointment.