Buying a Quad City House? Call The Bassford Team For Help!
Although the weather here in the Quad Cities has been unusually warm for the past few weeks, it’s only a matter of time before the temperature drops and the first flakes of snow start to hit the ground, so call Rich Bassford as soon as possible to begin your home-buying adventure!
Here at The Bassford Team, we take pride in being able to provide the latest listings to hit the local real estate market. Our state-of-the-art database is regularly maintained and constantly updated to ensure that our clients receive the most up-to-date information about their selection of homes for sale in the Quad Cities. Featured below are just a few of the newest houses available in November.
- 1328 W. 51st St., Davenport, IA 52806 - 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths + 1 (½) Bath, 2,040 Sq. Ft. Built in 1995, this exquisite two-story single-family home is located in the Garner Farms subdivision and features stainless steel kitchen appliances and granite countertops, newly remodeled bathrooms, gorgeous light fixtures, newer carpeting, fireplace, spacious backyard with huge deck, and an attached two-car garage. $329,000
- 402 33rd Avenue West, Milan, IL 61264 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath + 1 (½) Bath, 1,054 Sq. Ft. Built in 1973, this amazing ranch-style single-family home is located in the Candlelight Park neighborhood and features an eat-in kitchen, laminate flooring, finished basement, spacious fenced-in backyard with a shed, and an attached two-car garage. $129,900
- 3125 15th Street C, Moline, IL 61265 - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 738 Sq. Ft. Built in 1952, this cozy ranch-style single-family home is located within the Prospect Park neighborhood and features an informal dining room, hardwood floors, finished basement, fenced-in backyard, and a detached one-car garage. $109,900
- 1433 45th Ave., Rock Island, IL 61201 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath + 1 (½) Bath, 1,210 Sq. Ft. Built in 1949, this cute ranch-style single-family home is located near Black Hawk Forest and features a wood-burning fireplace, an informal dining room, floor-to-ceiling kitchen cabinets, large backyard with patio, and a detached two-car garage. $94,900
- 3905 7th St., East Moline, IL 61244 - 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,404 Sq. Ft. Built in 1964, this amazing ranch-style single-family home is located in the United Township school district and features an enclosed three-season porch, eat-in kitchen, finished basement with kitchenette, fenced backyard with patio & shed, and an attached two-car garage. $215,000
Call Us Today!
From single-family homes to luxurious listings and everything in between, The Bassford Team is guaranteed to have the perfect home for you and your family. For additional information, please submit a quick contact form on our website or call our office directly at (309) 292-3681 to speak with an associate.