Buying a New Quad City Home Before Winter
The bi-annual changing of our clocks this past weekend means that winter is just around the corner for the QC area. So while you’re sipping that extra cup of coffee (or two) this morning to stave off those sleepy after-effects of daylight saving time, please check out our latest selection of homes for sale in the Quad Cities.
Congratulations! You’ve made the exciting decision to buy a new house…but now what? If you’re unsure about what your next move should be when entering the wonderful world of real estate, then you’ve definitely come to the right place. Here at The Bassford Team, we believe that one of the most important things about buying a new home this time of year is based heavily on whether or not you want to experience another winter at your current residence. For example:
- Do you have a long and winding driveway that is sometimes difficult to shovel?
- Do you own a property that is perfectly lovely during the summertime but is seriously problematic for one reason or another after a big snowfall?
- Are you tired of sliding along your icy sidewalk as you make that treacherous trek to start your car every morning?
- Do you have a hard-to-reach rural residence that suffers from infrequent snowplows?
- Would you rather reside somewhere that provides full-time snow removal services?
If we sound like a bit of a broken record here at The Bassford Team, it’s because there are only a limited number of days before our region starts to feel its first taste of winter. Now, if you’ve lived in the QC area for your entire life, then you probably won’t mind moving during the months of December, January, or February. However, if you’re from another state that experiences an around-the-clock warm climate and you want to buy a house before the end of the year, then you might want to start your search soon so that the cold weather isn’t such a shock to the system.
Here at The Bassford Team, our exceptional staff is here to help you find the home of your dreams, no matter what day of the week it is. Our excellent selection of single-family homes, luxury listings, condos, and brand new construction homes are a cut above the rest, so contact us today at (309) 292-3681 to schedule an appointment!