Buying a New Home in the Quad Cities? Call Rich Bassford Today!
Are you thinking about buying a new home in the Quad Cities, but aren’t quite sure where to start? Many potential homebuyers find themselves in this exact position at the beginning of their home-buying journey, which is exactly why you need a reliable and reputable (and let’s face it - affordable) realtor like Rich Bassford by your side.
Here at The Bassford Team, we have an exceptional selection of single-family homes, townhouses, condos, residential lots & land, luxury listings, and brand new constructions available in Davenport, Bettendorf, Rock Island, and Moline. In addition to the four major metropolitan areas, we also have a wide variety of properties for sale in the smaller surrounding communities that complete the greater Quad City area. Featured below are just a few of our latest and greatest listings to hit the local real estate market for the middle of November.
- 3040 Cherrywood Dr., Bettendorf, IA 52722 - 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, 1,831 Sq. Ft. Built in 2016, this incredible ranch-style single-family home features a breakfast bar, hardwood floors, quartz countertops, finished basement with a fully-equipped theater room, washer and dryer, gas fireplace, deck, patio, and an attached two-car garage. $419,900
- 2210 7½ St., East Moline, IL 61244 - 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,009 Sq. Ft. Built in 1965, this amazing three-level single-family home features an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, spacious closets, rec room, deck/patio area, and an attached one-car garage. $99,900
- 4106 Lamphere Ct., Davenport, IA 52806 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath + 1 (½) Bath, 1,704 Sq. Ft. Built in 1980, this beautiful split-foyer single-family home features an open living room floor plan, fully finished basement, walk-out patio with sliding glass doors, designated laundry/utility room, eat-in kitchen, fenced backyard, and an attached two-car garage. $179,900
- 603 W. 32nd St., Davenport, IA 52803 - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 672 Sq. Ft. Built in 1948, this cozy bungalow-style single-family home features a newer roof, eat-in kitchen, high-efficiency heating, large basement with new paint, big backyard on a corner lot, and a detached one-car garage. $99,900
- 103 Marlane Dr., Alpha, IL 61413 - 3 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths + 1 (½) Bath, 1,945 Sq. Ft. Built in 1984, this incredible ranch-style single-family home features an informal dining room, main level laundry room, updated kitchen with breakfast bar, huge basement, spacious backyard with a deck, and two separate garages. $269,900
Call The Bassford Team Today!
If you would like additional information about any of the lovely houses mentioned above or would like to schedule an appointment to speak with an associate, please contact The Bassford Team today at (309) 292-3681.
Post a Comment