Back to the Home-Buying Basics with The Bassford Team
Since the beginning of the year, there have been back-to-back holidays, social gatherings, and other important events that have been filling our calendars to the brim. Now that the Super Bowl and Valentine’s Day dust has settled, it’s prime time to find the perfect home to buy in the Quad Cities!
Even though we love a reason to celebrate here at The Bassford Team, it’s also nice when the daily routine returns to normal, especially for potential homebuyers who put their purchasing on temporary pause until the extended holiday season was officially over.
Regardless of your real estate requirements, the knowledgeable professionals with The Bassford Team are here to help you find the Quad City home of your dreams. Today we’ve taken the time to outline a few reference points for buyers so you’ll be prepped and ready to sign on the dotted line.
- First you’ll want to figure out the basic necessities of your future home. How many bedrooms and bathrooms will you need? Square footage?
- Take a quick drive around town. Maybe you’ll see a unique feature that you never thought about before, like a fenced-in backyard, a front porch swing, or an in-ground swimming pool.
- How much storage space do you expect to need? Maybe you bought a car over Christmas and you’d like an extra garage or perhaps you’re expecting another baby and you’ve simply outgrown your current home.
- Don’t forget about the pets! Fido and Fluffy need room to roam, so make sure the new house is friendly for your family’s furry companions.
- What type of neighborhood would you like? Make sure your new home is within a preferred school district (if you have children) and close to local grocery stores. A short commute to work would also be ideal and remember to think about future snow removal and routes…it is the Midwest afterall.
Make an Appointment Today!
For additional information about our incredible selection of single-family homes, residential lots & land, condos & townhouses, luxury listings, and brand new construction homes in the Quad Cities, please contact a member of The Bassford Team today at (309) 292-3681.