Back-to-School Homebuying with The Bassford Team
As the dog days of summer continue to fly by at a bewildering pace and we move full speed ahead into the second half of 2021, many QC families who are in the market for a new house are working their hardest to find the home of their dreams before the kiddos head back to school in just a few weeks.
Between buying the countless back-to-school supplies and clothes and boxing up an entire household’s worth of breakables, most potential homebuyers try to avoid this specific time of year when trying to purchase a home simply because it is just far too hectic. However, here at The Bassford Team, we understand the pressures of finding the perfect home for you and your family, which is why we’ve compiled a quick list of our latest and greatest houses to hit the market in the Quad Cities and surrounding areas.
- 303 W. 19th Avenue, Coal Valley, IL 61240 - 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths + 1 (½) Bath, 2,439 Sq. Ft. This breathtaking tri-level single-family home is brand new to the market and features an in-ground swimming pool with diving board, fenced backyard with deck, a wood-burning fireplace, eat-in kitchen, cathedral ceilings, and an attached two-car garage. $269,900
- 1437 W. 39th Street, Davenport, IA 52806 - 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1,602 Sq. Ft. This beautiful ranch-style attached condo features a gas fireplace, stainless steel kitchen appliances, screened-in back porch, breakfast bar, modern cabinetry and light fixtures, and an attached two-car garage. $289,900
- 149 4th Street, Silvis, IL 61282 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 979 Sq. Ft. This cozy 1½ story single-family home features an eat-in kitchen, newer windows and updated carpet, central air conditioning, wooden deck, and a large backyard. $74,900
- 9819 123rd Street, Davenport, IA 52804 - 3 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, 2,298 Sq. Ft. This incredible ranch-style single-family home is located on a private wooded 1.12 acre lot and features two fireplaces, walk-out basement, rec room, wet bar, fenced backyard, an attached three-car garage, and access to a 2.5 acre stocked pond on the cul-de-sac. $530,000
- 1104 6th Avenue, Erie, IL 61250 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath + 1 (½) Bath, 2,487 Sq. Ft. This amazing two-story single-family home is located on 1.54 acres of land and features hardwood flooring and woodwork, informal dining room, in-ground swimming pool, hot tub, wood-burning fireplace, and an attached two-car garage. $120,000
Contact Us Today
If you would like additional information about our selection of single-family homes, condos/townhouses, residential lots & land, or brand new constructions in the Quad Cities, please contact The Bassford Team today at (309) 292-3681 to schedule an appointment.
Post a Comment