Affordable Single-Family Homes in the Quad Cities
For over ten years and counting, Rich Bassford and his elite group of real estate experts at The Bassford Team have taken pride in being able to provide affordable and quality housing for buyers in the Quad Cities.
Here at The Bassford Team, we frequently feature a wide variety of properties for sale in the greater QC area, including luxury listings, condos, townhomes, residential lots & land, and brand new constructions. Today we’re setting aside some time to highlight our newest selection of budget-friendly single-family homes to hit the local real estate market so you can find the house of your dreams without breaking the bank.
- 302 S. Elmwood Ave, Davenport, IA 52802 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1,256 Sq. Ft. This charming two-story single-family home is located near Van Buren Park and features a wood-burning fireplace, formal dining roof, new roof & windows, new paint & flooring, four-season porch, patio, and a detached two-car garage. $113,900
- 625 33rd Ave., Moline, IL 61265 - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 990 Sq. Ft. This amazing ranch-style single-family home is located near Hamilton Elementary School and features an eat-in kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, three-season porch, washer & dryer, new vinyl replacement windows, high-efficiency A/C and furnace, and a detached two-car garage. $100,000
- 15507 34th Ave., East Moline, IL 61244 - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 940 Sq. Ft. This cozy ranch-style single-family home is located near TPC Deere Run and features a front & back deck, eat-in kitchen, modern light fixtures, central air conditioning, spacious backyard, utility shed, and a detached two-car garage. $119,900
- 1609 12th St., Silvis, IL 61282 - 5 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath + 1 (½) Bath, 951 Sq. Ft. This beautiful ranch-style single-family home is located near Friendship Park and features an electric fireplace, informal dining room, spacious kitchen, finished basement, deck, large fenced-in backyard, and an attached one-car garage. $149,900
- 408 E. 12th St., Davenport, IA 52803 - 5 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath + 1 (½) Bath, 1,657 Sq. Ft. This incredible two-story single-family home is located near Cork Hill Park and features a covered front porch, eat-in kitchen, breakfast bar, main level laundry room, and a large backyard deck with a built-in swing & fire pit. $105,000
Call The Bassford Team Today!
If you would like additional information about our outstanding selection of single-family homes for sale throughout the Quad Cities, simply submit your request through our website or call The Bassford Team directly at (309) 292-3681 to speak with an associate.
Post a Comment